FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Specification grade, low profile surface mount provides for an almost limitless range of applications in areas where surface modulars (no grid) are required. The shrouded troffer is an alternative to the 153 series. It is Ideal for all commercial and industrial buildings requiring.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gage steel. Finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring knockouts are provided on back of housing. Ballast cover or reflector snaps into place; no tools required for ballast access.Lens is held with a hinged steel door frame; frame hinges downward on either side and is held closed by two positive cam latches. Premium, full specular reflectors are available as an option to increase efficiency or modify lighting distribution.
- Post Painted Powder Coat Finish.
- Shallow, low profile design. No external fasteners.
- Clear 0.10thk A12 acrylic lens is standard; many options available.
Direct surface mount.
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
Emergency ballasts, Cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors Hanging kits, Wire guards.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB