The LEDH-RT4ICA housing is designed for use with a separate LED Trim Module that is integrated with heat sink and is available with three trim styles. This New Construction fixture offers easy and fast installation using a disconnect device and is held securely in the housing with two friction blade brackets. The LED DoB 120VAC Direct module is available in a 10W engine with integral triac dimming and can be controlled with most of leading and trailing edge dimmer switches. This luminaire is listed as Type IC and is suitable for direct contact with insulation. Suitable for Wet Locations.
- Single wall aluminum housing gasketed for IC/Air-Tight ratings in insulated ceilings.
- Housing can be adjusted for ceiling thicknesses up to 1-1/4”
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Two-piece interchangeable trim to reflector or baffle.
- Module construction includes LED, heat sink, lens, and trim.
- White paint finish standard.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring (Max.8, 12 AWG, 90˚C wire).
- (5) 1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamps.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Provided with listed quick connectors for easy wiring.
- 24” Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24” joist spacing.
- Score lines allow easy “bend & snap-off” shortening for 12” joist spacing.
- High Impact Thermal plastic.
- Translucent, high lumen transmission and diffusing for even illumination.
- Aluminum Heat Sink computer designed in conjunction with an aluminum clad PC board for superior thermal management.
- Lumen Maintenance: L70, 70% lumens of initial output @ 50,000 hours.
- Provided with quick connector between LED module and housing for easy plug and play installation.
- 120VAC Direct DoB Driver on Board with customized IC chip.
- 10-100% triac dimmable with most of leading and trailing edge incandescent & low voltage dimmer switches.
- Advanced driver circuit design (Pat. Pending) prevents damage to the LED module and switch from common inrush currents.
- Recommended for a maximum 45 fixtures per run on a 600W max load per dimmer switch and a max. 23 fixtures per a dimmer switch for a 300W load.
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours.
- Product: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24