The LEDH-NCR4ICA down light is a 4”, IC rated luminaire. The LED DoB 120VAC Direct engine has a 10W LED Module with integral triac dimming and can be controlled with most of leading and trailing edge dimmer switches. This easy to install fixture is designed for use in New Construction applications with insulated ceilings. Suitable for Wet Locations.
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Durable, one-piece die cast aluminum heat sink with integrated trim.
- Module construction includes LED, heat sink, lens and baffle trim.
- White painted finish standard.
- High Impact Thermal plastic.
- Translucent, high lumen transmission and diffusing for even illumination.
- Sealed for Wet Locations and is ideal for shower rooms.
- Provided with a plaster frame (7-1/8” x 7-1/8“) for new construction.
- HB-24 bar hangers are available as an accessory for new construction.
- J-box: - Installed on the top of fixture with (5)1/2” knockout.
- 120VAC Direct DoB Driver on Board with customized IC chip.
- 10-100% triac dimmable with most of leading and trailing edge incandescent & low voltage dimmer switches.
- Advanced driver circuit design (Pat. Pending) prevents damage to the LED module and switch from common inrush currents.
- Recommended for a maximum 45 fixtures per run on a 600W max load per dimmer switch and a max. 23 fixtures per a dimmer switch for a 300W load.
HB-24 hanger bars for use with housing plate for new construction applications.
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24