The LEDH-410ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The LEDH-410ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”X6” joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.(4 in, 4 out))
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
120V 50W Max. GU10 base MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shiled for 120V MR16 (GU10 base) lamps
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2” and 5/8“ ceiling materials.
OPTIONAL “QUICK CONNECT” PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three “Quick Connectors”
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.