4" aperture frame-in kits for (1) vertical CFL lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general and task lighting. Heat sink aluminium socket housing, with vertically adjustable lamp holder may produce various focuses for different lamp types.
20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling materials.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar, and glass lens for shower trim.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT,TTT lamps.
Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- -Three "Quick Connectors"
- -Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring