The FH-HC4 is a 4" aperture flat frame-in kit for (1) horizontal CFL lamps. The is designed for use in non-insulated existing ceiling or for existing insulated ceilings where insulation can be kept 3" from all sides of the housing. The FH-HC4 offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
||4" Open Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||4" Clear Reflector w/ Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||4" Clear Reflector w/ Regressed Fresnel Lens in Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||4" Open Clear Reflector w/ White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||4" Open Clear Reflector w/ Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||4" Clear Reflector w/ Regressed Fresnel Lens in Clear Reflector Collar Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceiling up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
Installed thermoplastic lampholders in socket housing attached on the reflector top.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps or Magnetic ballast for 2 pin lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTOR
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.