The LH-4107R & LH-4107R-E are 4" aperture remodel housings for accent and task lighting.
The LH-4107R & LH-4107R-E are designed for use in both non-insulated and insulated existing ceilings. Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3" from all sides of the housing and it can be installed from below the ceiling.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”X6” joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/2” thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.(4 in, 4 out))
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for Bi Pin MR16 lamps.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
One 12V, 75W MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
- 120V magnetic transformer steps line voltage down to lamp operating voltage for lamps up to 75W.
- Available 277V-12V transformer.
Self-resetting thermal detector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.