The LEDH-410ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The LEDH-410ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”X6” joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4” thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.(4 in, 4 out))
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 8” L X 5-1/2” W
- Maximum extension of 24” allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24” joist span.
- Score lines allow “tooless” shortening for 12” joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing haftway into woods joists.
Ceramic socket with aluminum heat shield for 120V MR16 (GU10 Base) lamps.
- 120V 50W Max. GU10 base MR16 lamp. - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT” PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three “Quick Connectors”
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.