The IH-410R is designed for use in both non-insulated and insulated existing ceilings. Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3" from all sides of the housing and it can be installed from below the ceilng.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 5-1/2" height allows use in 2"X6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- 3 remodel clips secure housings and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
- Snaps into bracket for consistent lamp positioning.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details,
Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
Snaps into bracket for consistent lamp positioning.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal detector deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.