4Ft. vapor tight LED light, 52 watts, 6,760 lumens, available in 4000K or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 120° beam angle, 50,000 hours rated life, IP65, 5 years warranty.
- Low-profile which meets limitless range of applications.
- Uses 30% less energy than a linear fluorescent fixtures.
- 100% UV stabilized polycarbonate housing and diffusers eliminates glare and produces even light distribution.
- Liquid silicone perimeter gasket formed to housing provides a seamless seal and protects lamps from dust and humidity.
- Stainless steel clips.
- Sufficient knockouts are available for electrical or sensor connection.
Designed for surface and suspended mounting.
Ideal for commercial and industrial environment; tunnels, stairwells, parking garages, cold stoorage, and airports. Not designed for use in car washes, truck wash bays, or where exposed to harsh chemicals.
- Wattage: 52W
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Current: 0.43-0.19A
- Power Factor: 0.9
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 10
- Lumens: 6,760
- Lumens Per Watt(LPW): 130
- Color Temperature (CCT): 4000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light Distribution: Type VS
- Dimmable Lighting Control: 0-10V, Range 10%-100%
- Operating Temperature: -40°~122°F
- Suitable Location: WET
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP65
- Average Life (Hours): 50,000
- Warranty(Years): 5
- LED Light Source: Seoul 3528
- Driver: SIP50-I1150
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Base/Power Supply: Hard Wired
- Finish: White
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Fixture Size||4' Linear|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||130lm/W|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000 hrs.|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82|