RDL Series LED disk light provides versatile lighting on standard line voltage, yet produces the high energy savings you desire from LED fixtures. The RDL series allows for easy upgrade your downlighting from the traditional recessed cans to a more modern looking, energy efficient solution. This disk light can be easily mounted onto a junction box or can be retrofitted into an existing recessed can with the optional hardware mounting adapter (not included).
- High-transmission (White) Acrylic lens with excellent distribution and uniformity.
- Full distribution LED Luminaire.
- 120V AC with Driver on Board Technology.
- Impact Resistant Acrylic Lens
- 10-100% triac dimming, compatible with most triac dimming switches in the market
- Can be retrofit into most 5” or 6” recessed down-lights or surface mounted for new construction applications
- Designed for a 50,000 Hour Life
- Available in 3000K or 4000K Kelvin temperatures
- Environmentally friendly – contains no mercury or other hazardous
Aluminum spun reflection with diffusion lens for official visual comfort while providing optional light output
Designed for mounting on 4” electrical.
Equipped standard with 120V 15-100% triac dimming driver.
All luminaires are built to UL 1598 and 2108 standards and bear appropriate ETL labels. Damp location labeling is standard. Adheres to LM70, LM80, and TM21 industry standards.
3-year limited warranty. See complete warranty for terms and exclusions. (Labor not included).