The IH-520 is a 5" aperture housing for PAR20 and PAR30 incandescent lamps.
The IH-520ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The IH-520ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-1/2" height allow use 2"X 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-3.8" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 10-3/8"L x 7-1/16"W
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- Washington State Energy Code.
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT Under ASTM E283