he FEH-V5ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs. The FEH-V5ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims and is warrantied for 2 years.
||5" Clear Specular Reflector for Max. Reflection
||5" Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||5" Shower Albalite Lens with Clear Reflector
||5" Shower Round Opal Lens with Clear Reflector
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-9/16" height allows use in 2" X 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Gasket included in J-Box.
- Listed fir through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- 24" Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
- G24Q/GX24Q base socket for use 4pin DTT or TTT lamps.
- (2) legs spring clips snaps into socket hole on the top of all of type "-A" trims.
All trims with various shapes with baffle collar, shower lens and reflector finishes in clear, gold, pewter, champagne.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- Generic 13W or 18W lamp designations.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- CFQ 13W / G24Q / 830
- CFQ 18W / G24Q / 830
- TTT-Triple twin tube (CFTR)
- CFTR 13W / GX24Q / 830
- CFTR 18W / GX24Q / 830
- Recommend lamp, 10,000 hour rated average life.
- Color temperature (warm to cool) options offer 2700K warm or 3000K medium-warm incandescent-like light.
Thermally protected, fused, 120V HPF or NPF electronic ballast provides full light output and rated lamp life. Provides flicker free and noise free operation and starting. End of lamp life protection is standard. Meets FCC EMT/RFI Consumer Level limits.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
- UL, c-UL listed for direct contact wit Insulation material.
- Air-tight, performance tested under ASTM E283
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- State of California title 24.
- Washington state energy code.
- New Tork state energy conservation construction code.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT under ASTM E283.