The IH-520ICR is a 5" aperture remodel housing for PAR20 and PAR30 incandescent lamps.
The IH-520ICR is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The IH-520ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims and can be installed from below the ceiling.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-1/2" height allows use in 2" X 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
4 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell
- Snaps into trim for consistent lamp positioning.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.