Pull Down Directional lamp housing for MR-16, PAR16 and PAR20 offers flexible accents from recessed source, adjusting 0°~ 80° Vertical to horizontal directions.
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR16/20 incandescent lamp and MR16 halogen lamp installed with magnetic or electronic transformer on j-box.
- Black painted heavy metal housing and compact frames designed to fit in commercial / architectural construction.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
Included black or white check baffle in the lamp head and white metal thin ring in the aperture.
- Adjustable lamp position for fully recessed as down lighting, semi-recessed spot light or bullet spot light.
- Lamp may adjust from 0°~80° vertically and rotate 358° when pulled fully down.
Self resetting thermal detector on J-Box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
UL, c-UL listed for damp location.