The FH-V5R is a 5" aperture housing for (1) vertical CFL lamps. The FH-V5R is designed for use in both non-insulated and insulated ceilings. Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3" from all sides of the housing.
||5" Clear Specular Reflector for Max. Reflection
||5" Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||5" Shower Albalite Lens with Clear Reflector
||5" Shower Round Opal Lens with Clear Reflector
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-9/16" height allow use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max 8 22 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" ad 5/8" ceiling materials.
- G24Q/GX24Q base socket for use 4pin DTT or TTT lamps.
- (2) legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of all of type "-A" trims.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps or Magnetic ballast for 2 pin lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.