The 8" aperture smooth wall wash housings for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps. Angled spread lens and haze slope cone give visual comfort in round circulation areas.
||Haze Clear Square with Flat Frosted Lens Trim for 5"x 5" Square Aperture Housing
||5" x 5" Wash Wash Reflector with Flat Fronsted Lens Trims for CFL Recessed Lights
20-gauge CRS, white painted. Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
High efficiency specular clear reflector pan on top and matte finished reflector.
Matte white painted casted square trim.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access form inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.