The FEH-V6ICAD is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs. The FEH-V6ICAD offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims and is warrantied for 2 years.
||6" Clear Specular Reflector
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-9/16" height allows use in 2" X 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Gasket included in J-box.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joits.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into woods joits.
- G24Q/GX24Q base socket for use 4pin DTT or TTT lamps.
- Socket cup with spring clips snaps into socket hole on the top of all trims. Sealed cup is for AIR-TIGHT.
All trims with various shapes with baffle collar, shower lens and relfector finished in clear, gold, pewter, champagne.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- Generic Min. 13W/Max. 42W lamp designations.
- DTT-Double twin tube(QUAD/CFQ)
- CFQ 13W / G24Q / 830
- CFQ 18W / G24Q / 830
- CFQ 26W / G24Q / 830
- TTT-Triple twin tube(QUAD/CFQ)
- CFTR 18W / GX24Q / 830
- CFTR 26W / GX24Q / 830
- CFTR 32W / GX24Q / 830
- CFTR 42W / GX24Q / 830
- Recommend lamp, 10,000 hour rated average life.
- Color temperature (warm to cool) options offer 2700K warm or 3000K medium-warm incandescent-like light.
Thermally protected, fused, 120V HPF or NPF electronic ballast provides full fight output and rated lamp life. Provides flicker free and noise free operation and starting. End of lamp life protection is standard. Meets FCC EMT/RFI Consumer level limits.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
- UL, c-UL listed for direct contact with Insulation material.
- Air-tight, perfomance tested under ASTM E283
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- State of California title 24.
- Washington state energy code.
- New Tork state energy conservation construction code.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT under ASTM E283