The FH-H6ICA is a 6" aperture housing for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps. The FH-H6ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material. The AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through the ceiling, helping save on heating and cooling costs. The FH-H6ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
||6" Open Clear Reflector
||6" Lexan Shower Fresnel Lens
||6" Lexan Shower Albalite Lens
||6" White Baffle with Regressed Fresnel Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens
- Double wall aluminum housing.
- 7-3/4" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp. Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black, or white milled groove baffle collar.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 7-5/8"W X 12"L
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joits.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally adter nailing halfway into wood joists.
- Compact, Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twib tube (QUAD/CFQ)
- (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps or Magnetic ballast for 2 pin lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- Washington state energy code
- New Tork state energy conservation construction code.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT under ASTM E283.