The FH-HA6 is a 6" aperture Architectural frame-in kit for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps, for wide beam area and task lighting.The FH-HA6 offers a wide beam area choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims
||6" Open Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Kick Plate Wall Wash Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Clear Reflector Collar Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceiling up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
Installed (4 pin) thermoplastic lampholders in stamped galvanized steel housing attached on the reflector top.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) or (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.