The FH-HAR6 is a 6" aperure frame-in-kit for remodeling with (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps.
||6" Open Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Kick Plate Wall Wash Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Clear Reflector Collar Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max 8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knowouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knowouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne pewter color finished full reflectors. and anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
Patentt pending. Dimpled spring clips for firmly holding reflector in place without damaging surface of reflector.
Installed (4 pin) thermoplastic lampholders in stamped galvanized steel housing attached on the reflector top.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) or (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.