Designed for sloped ceiling installations in ceilings with a 2/12 to 6/12 pitch. The socket aiming mechanism allows the lamp to be aimed straight down regardless of ceiling pitch.
The IH-680IC is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material.
- Single wall aluminum housing
- 7-1/4" height allows use in 2"X8" or 2"X10 joist contruction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 12"L x 7-5/8"W
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
- Medium base porelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
- Adjustable to position lamp perpendicular to floor.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resestting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.