Sloped ceiling IC remodel housing designed for installation in areas where the backside of the ceiling is inaccessible.
The IH-680ICR is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with insulation material.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- 7-1/4" height adjusts for ceilings up to 1/2" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max 8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
3 remodel clips secure housing and accommodates 1/2" and 5/8" ceiling materials.
- Medium base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell.
- Adjustable to position lamp perpendicular to floor.
Lamp ratings based on trim selected - See trim page for more details.
Self-resetting thermal protector in the housing deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or insulation.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.