The CMH-VFS6 is a 6" aperture housing flat frame with upper reflectors for various beam spreads for general and task lighting.A vertical T6(G12 base) ceramic metal halide lamp, provided electronic ballast on J-box.
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens in White Baffle Collar
||6" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC,round steel housing for vertical T6 G12 base ceramic metal halide lamps.
- Housing adjust for ceiling up to 1-3/4" thickness.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Maximum extension by 24" allows excess distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists bar hangers may be repositioned 90".
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are requried.
- Clear anodized high quality aluminum.
- Changeable reflector for narrow, medium & wide beam spreads.
Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished aluminum.
White steel ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
G12 base for T6 lamp.
High heat tempered glass shield with clear or frosted lens captive in reflector aperture.
120 and 277 volts for 50/60Hz operation high power factor, class A sound rated.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.