The CMH-VA6 is a 6" aperture architectural frame-in-kit with upper reflectors for various beam spreads for general and task lighting.A vertical T6(G12 base) ceramic metal halide lamp, provided electronic ballast on J-box.
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Lens in White Baffle Collar
||6" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical T6 ceramic metal halide lams.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may install various thickness of ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
- Clear anodized high quality aluminum.
- Changeable reflector for narrow, medium & wide beam spreads.
Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished aluminum.
White steel ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
G12 base for T6 lamp.
- Heat sink aluminum cup, firmly held on bracket to prevent lamp vibration.
- Provided knob to adjust lampholder position for multiple beam spreads.
High heat tempered glass shield with clear or frosted lens captive in reflector.
120 and 277 volts for 50/60Hz operation high power factor class A sound rated.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.