The FH-V6ICA2 is a 6" aperture housing for (2) vertical CFL lamps. The FH-V6ICA2 is designed for insulatd ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through ceiling for saving heating and air conditioning costs. The FH-V6ICA2 offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
- Double wall aluminum housing.
- 7-3/4" height allows use in 2" x 8" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors.(4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- 12"L x 7-5"W
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (QUAD/CFQ)
- (2)13W DTT(4 pin)
- (2)18W DTT(4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps or Magnetic ballast for 2 pin lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access form inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.