The FEH-V6ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct with ceiling insulation. This AIR-TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through ceiling for saving heating and air conditioning costs. The FEH-V6ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims. The FEH-V6ICA is warranted for 2 years.
||6" Clear Specular Reflector
||6" Lexan Shower Fresnel Lens with Clear Reflector
||6" White Lexan Shower Fresnel Lens with Clear Reflector
||6" Clear Specular Reflector
||6" Lexan Shower Drop Opal Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||6" Lexan Shower Albalite Lens
||6" Lexan Shower Albalite Lens with Clear Reflector
||6" Full Baffle with Torsion Springs
||6" White Baffle with Regressed Fresnel Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with Flat Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens
||6" Clear Reflector with Frosted Convex Lens in Clear Reflector Collar
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- Housing adjusts for ceiling up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Gasket included in J-box.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- 24" Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Pre-installed nail bars with vertical slots are used to evenly align the bars horizontally after nailing halfway into wood joists.
- G24/Gx24Q base socket for use 4pin DTT or TTT lamps.
- (2)legs spring clip snaps into socket hole on the top of all type "-S" trims
All trims with various shapes with baffle collar, shower lens and reflector finishes in clear, gold, pewter, champagne.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- Generic 13W, 18W, 26W lamp designations.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- CFQ 13W / G24Q / 830
- CFQ 18W / G24Q / 830
- CFQ 26W / G24Q / 830
- TTT-Triple twin tube
- CFTR 18W / GX24Q / 830
- CFTR 26W / GX24Q / 830
- Recommend lamp, 10,000 hour rated average life.
- Color temperature (warm to cool) options offer 2700K warm or 3000K medium-warm incandescent-like light
Thermally protected, fused, 120volt HPF or NPF electronic ballast provides full light output and rated lamp life. Provides flicker free and noise free operation and starting. End of lamp life protection is standard. Meets FCC EMT/RFI Consumer Level limits.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, listed for feed through.
- UL, c-UL listed for direct contact with Insulation material.
- Air-tight performance tested under ASTM E283
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- State of California title 24.
- Washington state energy code.
- New Tork state energy conservation construction code.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT under ASTM E283.