You have no items in your shopping cart.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The HBPDF is a full body high bay fluorescent with a hinged and latched door frame and lens. The HBPDF is typically used in applications where lamps must be visually obscured, or protected from the environment. The white housing provides a clean appearance, protects lighting components, and carries premium specular mirrored reflectors for maximum efficiency. The HBPDF is a fully accessorized fixture for commercial applications.
SIZE W x L x H in inches (mm)
6 lamp: 21.1W x 48.0L x 4.50H
- 4 Point chain mount (101HC accessory available)
- 2 Point Stem mount - 1/2” (no accessory available)
- Single Point mount (5HBD accessory available)
- Surface mount—no accessories required
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Baked white enamel code gage steel
- Premium full specular reflector
- White enamel door frame, optional lens materials
- Acrylic lenses available in many materials & patterns.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
|Ballast and Voltage||Electronic, Multivolt 120-277V|
|Listings and Ratings||Class P, HPF, Non PCB, Thermally protected, UL Listed|
|Light Source||T8 Linear Fluorescent, 32W-T8|
|Lens||Prismatic Acrylic #12 Pattern 1/8”|
|Resources||Enclosed Body High Bay with Door Frame Specification Sheet|
|Application||Warehouse & Distribution|
Questions? Ask Our Experts!
If you have a question about this product, feel free to ask it here. One of our experts will contact you to provide an answer as soon as possible.