The FH-HC6 is a 6" aperture flat frame-in kit for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps, for wide beam area and task lighting. The FH-HC6 offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
||6" Open Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Kick Plate Wall Wash Clear Reflector Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with Black Baffle Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Clear Reflector Collar Trim for CFL Recessed Lights
- Galvanized steel construction
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
- White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- Maximum extension of 24" allows for extra distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
- Installed (4 pin) plastic lampholders in stamped galvanized steel housing attached on the reflector top/
- G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) or (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
Optional "Quick Connect" Push-in wire connectors
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.