6” aperture frame-in kits for (1) vertical CFL lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general and task lighting. Heat sink aluminium socket housing, with vertically adjustable lamp holder may produce various focuses for different lamp types.
||6" Open Clear Reflector for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Black Baffle for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Kick Plate Wall Wash Clear Reflector for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle for CFL Recessed Lights
||6" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in Clear Reflector for CFL Recessed Lights
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling materials.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar, and glass lens for shower trim.
- White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
Mounting Channel Bracket
- Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 57W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
Optional "Quick Connect" Push-in wire connectors
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.