Direct Replacement LED T8 lamp does not require an electrical re-wiring to install. Because the LED T8’s work with instant start ballasts and some programmed start ballasts, they are independent of the ballast operating voltage. This makes switching to LEDs as simple as changing a light bulb (no rewiring or special handling required).
- FB32T8 / 6 Inch Spacing LED Energy Saving Lamps
- 12W / 1,700 Lumens / 135 lm/w (3000K, 3500K)
- 12W / 1,800 Lumens / 145 lm/w (4000K, 4500K, 5000K)
- 82 CRI
- Replacement lamp (“Plug and Play”) (UL Type A)
- Works with existing fluorescent T8 lamp fixtures (instant start and programmed start electronic ballasts)
- Designed to operate between -20°C and 45°C ambient temperature
- Environmentally friendly: no mercury, no UV or infrared light
- Low lumen depreciation -- 50,000 hour rated life
- Minimum heat emission, reducing load on building cooling systems.
- Instant-on, no delay or flicker
- Glass tube for superior optical performance and frosted glass prevents glare
- Works with 2G13 medium bipin lampholders
- 5-Year Warranty