Architectural grade LED recessed downlight retrofit trim module with clear cone. Designed for use with existing lumtech 8” architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housing. Also, compatible with most 8” architectural housings measuring at least 6-7/8” high with an inside diameter between 8” and 8-3/4” (see housing compatibility section). Provided in high efficacy LED with integral dimmable driver and the optical diffusion produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for damp location.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear, haze, gold, champagne and pewter
- color finish. Reflectors may provide with black and white milled groove baffle collar.
- Aluminum extruded heat sink designed to facilitate heat dissipation to reduce LED junction temperature for maintaining constant light output, color and life of solid state components.
- Designed for use with most existing 8” ~ 8-3/4” aperture architectural incandescent, fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection to existing electrical junction box. Existing frame-in kits mounting via frictions or clips.
LED Power Supply Driver
- 120~277V input high efficacy drivers with the capability to dim by 1: a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches 2: by 0-10V dimmer switches.
- Driver feature power factor >.90, THD <20% and has integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or internal failure.
- Driver mounts externally to the module, allowing future replacement, if needed.
- Install thermal detectors for 120V or 277V upon customer orders.
- Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for exact application).
- ETL Listed.
- State of california Title 24
- Energy star Approved & Listed