8-foot tandem medium body strip with reflectors 4x18w X1 LED T8 lamps included, 8400 lumens, available in 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperature (CCT), 50,000 hours working life, 5 year warranty.
The most economical, practical and user friendly series of LED fixtures with the energy savings, quality of light, long life and hassle-free maintenance. X1 LED fixtures are UL Listed with the latest LED T8 Bypass lamps. Fixtures provide over 44% energy savings over comparable fluorescent fixtures utilizing less expensive fixtures than the fluorescent version (no ballast required) and have flexibility to change wattage and color temperature any time. Fixture performance will evolve over time with the evolution of the T8 LED lamp technology. Concerned about maintenance with an LED array and driver fixture, X1 LED solves that by utilizing a self contained LED lamp that fits into fixture just like a fluorescent lamp.
Medium body industrial strip with reflectors for interior warehouse, retail, and utility areas requiring concentrated illumination in a commercial quality configuration is an ideal fixture for X1LED. The X1LED industrial strip fixtures utilize efficient LED T8 lamps that provide high lumen output with efficient energy savings. Since they don’t require any ballast or driver the only component that will ever need changing is the LED T8 lamp. The lamps are warranted for five years. Unlike industrial strip fixtures that utilize LED arrays and drivers these fixtures have the flexibility to change wattage, lumens, and color temperature simply by changing the lamps without the need to call a licensed electrician. Fixtures are available in multiple sizes for individual or continuous row mounting.
1, 2, or 3 Lamp Positions in Cross section.
Housing is die-formed and embossed code 22 gauge steel. Body finish is high reflectance baked white enamel. Wiring knockouts are provided on back and end of housing. Reflectors attach with quarter turn fasteners; no tools required for ballast access. End plate doubles as coupler for continuous row mounts. Reflectors available in several materials. See C Series for similar fixtures with no reflectors.
- W3x, economical white steel reflectors, for abusive locations Three styles: symmetric, symmetric with uplight, and asymmetric
- M2, premium full specular (mirrored) reflectors, for maximum efficiency Four styles: Low (8-10ft), Standard (9-14ft), and High Ceiling (12-24ft), and asymetric
- W1x, high reflectance white aluminum reflectors, combine economy and efficiency Two styles: Standard (9-14), and High ceiling (12-24ft) symmetric
Surface mount, chain hung, double stem.
Fixture width and height vary with reflector selection Fixture length = lamp(s) length
- Our T8 LED lamps are available in 2 or 4 ft sizes in different wattage, lumens and color temperature options
- 50,000 Hour Life with 5 Year Warranty
- Beam Angle 140 Degree
- Aluminum Base and Aluminum Housing with Glass Cover
- Operating Temperature: - 20C to 50C
- Color Temperature: 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- G13 Pins (Same as Fluorescent Linear T8 Bipin)
- AC100 – 277V without Ballast
- Single Ended or Double Ended Power (If not specified use X1 Single Ended Power)
OPTIONAL DIMMING OPTIONS
The 4 FT lamps are available with a dimming option. Specially designed dimming lamps require an external driver that runs 1 or 2 lamps. So more than 2 lamps require multiple external drivers.
The standard X1 LED Lamps require an inverter or an All-in-one emergency kit that includes LED array, battery and driver. Dimmable T8 LED with external driver works with standard LED EM it. See emergency options and specs at www.texasfluorescents.com/ X1LEDemergency.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Total Input Watts||4x18W|
|Lumen Output||8,400 lm|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||50,000 hrs|
|Luminaire Efficacy Rating (LER)||-|
|Color Temperature (CCT)||3500K, 4000K, 5000K|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||-|
|Max Ambient Temp||-20C to 50C|
|Driver Type||AC100 – 277V without Ballast|