The BLCSLED series is a group of 4' covered strip lights, which are designed as direct replacements for fluorescent strips. The BLCSLED series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output(L70).
- BLCSLED8FT provides 8,450 luminaire lumens (130 LPW) at 3500k; 8,580 luminaire lumens (132 LPW) at 4000k; and 8,645 luminaire lumens (133 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixelation.
- Universal 120-277V AC voltage (50-69Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Steel housing and acrylic lens.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus approved for damp locations (-20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, Class A input transient surge protection (2.5kV).
- Complies with IEC 61000-4-2 level 2 (4kV) electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Length: 96 inch
- Width: 3 3/8 inch
- Height: 3 1/2 inch