The FH-HC8ICA is an IC type 8" aperture housing for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps. The FH-HC8ICA is designed for insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. This AIR TIGHT housing design prevents airflow through ceiling for saving heating and air conditioning costs. The FH-HC8ICA offers a wide choice of trim types including reflector, lensed and wall wash trims.
- Galvanized steel construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceiling up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp./
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Anodized clear, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
- White plastic ring or plated chrome, satin nickel, polished brass, natural steel color ring.
- 24" Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "toolless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Installed (4 pin) thermoplastic lampholders in stamped galvanized steel housing attached on the reflector top.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps.
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) or (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (2) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access from inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick Connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.
- Washington State Energy Code.
- New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code.
- Certified AIR-TIGHT Under ASTM E283.