Pull Down Directional lamp housing for PAR38 offers flexible accents from recessed source, adjusting 0°~ 80° . Vertical to horizontal directions.
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR38 incandescent lamp.
- Black painted heavy metal housing and compact frames designed to fit in commercial / architectural construction.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out).
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- 24" Bar Hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-Bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Included black or white check baffle in the lamp head and white metal thin ring in the aperture.
- Adjustable lamp position for fully recessed as down lighting, semi-recessed spot light or bullet spot light.
- Lamp may adjust from 0°~80° vertically and rotate 358° when pulled fully down.
Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
UL, c-UL listed for damp location.