8" aperture architectural frame-in kits for vertical R, PS, PAR, A Type incandescent lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general lights on floor and task lighting with deep concealed lamps.
||8" Full Open Clear Reflector
||8" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||8" Clear Reflector for Wall Wash with Kick-off Plate
||8" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
||8" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical R, PS, PAR, A type incandescent lamps.
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. Housing adjusts for ceilings up 1-5/8" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass lens for shower trim.
White metal ring plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell.
Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.