8" aperture architectural frame-in kits for vertical R, PS, PAR, A Type incandescent lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general lights on floor and task lighting with deep concealed lamps.
||8" Full Open Clear Reflector
||8" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||8" Clear Reflector for Wall Wash with Kick-off Plate
||8" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
||8" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical R, PS, PAR, A type incandescent lamps.
- 20-gauge CRS mounting ring, black-painted. Housing adjusts for ceilings up 1-5/8" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne, pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar and glass lens for shower trim.
- White metal ring plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
- Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell.
- Heat sink aluminum cup with vertically adjustable lampholder is used to control multiple beam spreads.
- Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or mis-applied insulation.
- Install varied detectors according to input voltages.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
- Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.