8" aperture flat frame-in kits for vertical R, PS, PAR, A Type incandescent lamps. These are designed for use in non-insulated ceiling for general lights on floor and task lighting with deep concealed lamps.
||8" Full Open Clear Reflector
||8" Open Clear Reflector with White Baffle
||8" Clear Reflector for Wall Wash with Kick-off Plate
||8" Clear Reflector with Regressed Fresnel Lens in White Baffle Collar
||8" Clear Reflector with Frosted Drop Lens Supported by 3 Posts
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical R, PS, PAR, A tpye incandescent lamps.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may use for various thickness of ceiling.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Anodized clear, haze, gold, champagne. pewter color finished full reflectors. And anodized reflectors with black or white milled groove baffle collar.
White metal ring plated chrome, satin nickel, natural steel color ring.
Medium base porcelain socket with nickel plated screw shell.
- 24" Bar hangers provide stability and support on joists and T-bar Grid ceilings.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars-no additional clips required.
OPTIONAL "MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET"
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustmentm which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.