The 8" with wall wash reflector with convex lens for smooth illumination on vertical surface, or with open wall wash slope reflector for PAR lamp directional 0~42? tilt and 358? rotation with positive locking.
- C-UL listed, NON-IC, thermally protected housing for vertical PAR38, R40 incandescent lamps.
- Black painted heavy metal housing and compact frames designed to fit in commercial / architectural construction.
- 1-5/8" deep collar may use for variuos thickness of ceiling materials.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90°C branch circuit conductors.(4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
Commercial mounting kit provided up to 5" vertical adjustment, which accommodates 1/2" EMT conduit, optional HB-24 or HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
Lens wall wash and open wall wash reflectors, also available slope baffle trims.
Self resetting thermal detector on J-box deactivates fixture if overheating occurs due to improper lamping or misapplied insulation.
Adjustable lamp direction in 358° rotation and 0~42° tilt with positive locking mechanism in adjutable bracket.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.