FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
The HBPDF is a full body high bay fluorescent with a hinged and latched door frame and lens. The HBPDF is typically used in applications where lamps must be visually obscured, or protected from the environment. The white housing provides a clean appearance, protects lighting components, and carries premium specular mirrored reflectors for maximum efficiency. The HBPDF is a fully accessorized fixture for commercial applications.
- 4 Point chain mount (101HC accessory available)
- 2 Point Stem mount - 1/2” (no accessory available)
- Single Point mount (5HBD accessory available)
- Surface mount—no accessories required
MATERIALS & FEATURES
- Baked white enamel code gage steel
- Premium full specular reflector
- White enamel door frame, optional lens materials
- Acrylic lenses available in many materials & patterns.
- Fixture & Ballast: UL Listed
- Ballast: Thermally protected, class P, HPF, Non PCB
TYPICAL OPTIONS AND ACCESSSORIES
Emergency ballasts, Cord sets, whips, occupancy sensors Hanging kits, Wire guards.