The LEDH-AFK8 is a 8” LED, Non-IC, Frame-in kit and is available with multiple Trim styles. Designed for use in non-insulated ceilings, Insulation material must be kept a minimum of 3” from fixture. Available with a 50W, 60W, 70W or 90W, high efficacy LED engine and Tri-Mode Dimmable drivers. The special optical diffuser produces high lumen transmission and even illumination. Suitable for Wet Locations.
||8" Open Haze Clear Reflector
20-gauge CRS mounting ring, painted black. The 1-5/8” deep collar may be used with various ceiling material thicknesses.
LED MODULE & TRIM
- Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for superior thermal management and reliability.
- LED engine includes LED, heat sink and lens assembly.
- Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear haze or white paint finishes. Multiple trim styles and finishes are available.
- Tri-Mode Dimming: 0-10V, Triac & ELV
- Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
- Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
MOUNTING CHANNEL BRACKET
- Commercial mounting kit provides up to 5” vertical adjustment and accommodates 1/2” EMT conduit. Provided with HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling are also available.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring. (Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃branch circuit conductors: 4 in, 4 out)
- (5) 1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamps.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote adjacent to luminaire (consult with factory for space requirements).
- LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
- Product/Driver: 3 years
- cETLus Wet Location
- ENERGY STAR
- California Title 24