The FH-HS8 is a 8" aperture square housing for (1) or (2) horizontal CFL lamps. The FH-HS8 is designed for use in non-insulated ceilings or for insulated ceilings, but insulation must be kept 3" away from all sides of the housing.
- Galvanized steel housing, white painted.
- 5-15/16" height allows to use in 2"X6" joist construction.
- Housing adjusts for ceilings up to 1-1/4" thick.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90℃ branch circuit conductors. (4 in, 4 out)
- (5)1/2" knockouts with true pry-out slots and (4) knockouts with Romex cable clamp.
- Ground wire provided on J-box.
- Maximum extension by 24" allows excess distance between joists.
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24" joist span.
- Score lines allow "tooless" shortening for 12" joists. Bar hangers may be repositioned 90 degrees.
- Integral T-bar clips snaps onto T-bars and no additional clips are required.
Steel white painted square trim with acrylic or glass lens.
G24Q/GX24Q socket for use 4 pin DTT, TTT lamps.
- Compact Fluorescent lamps
- DTT-Double twin tube (Quad/CFQ)
- (1) or (2) 13W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 18W DTT (4 pin)
- (1) or (2) 26W DTT (4 pin)
- TTT-Triple Twin Tube (CFTR)
- (1) 18W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 26W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 32W TTT (4 pin)
- (1) 42W TTT (4 pin)
- Class P Thermally protected by internal fuse (3 amp fast blow), Multi-volt electronic ballast or thermal cut-out switch in magnetic ballast.
- High Power Factor Multi-volt Electronic ballasts for 4 pin type compact fluorescent lamps mounted on J-box door for easy access form inside of fixture.
- UL, c-UL listed for damp location.
- UL, c-UL listed for feed through.
OPTIONAL "QUICK CONNECT" PUSH-IN WIRE CONNECTORS.
- Three "Quick connectors"
- Pre-installed push-in wire connectors for fast and easy wiring.