The LEDWPCA series is a contemporary, commercial-grade area luminaire. It features a heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge, which provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface, or projecting light forward. With a die cast aluminum housing and a polycarbonate lens, the LEDWPCA series will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID area lights.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- LEDWPCA80W delivers 8,871 lumens and 110 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 3000k & 4000k, and 9,241 lumens and 115 LPW at 5000k.
- LEDWPCA120W delivers 13,949 lumens and 112 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 3000k & 4000k, and 14,227 lumens and 116 LPW at 5000k.
- Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides the flexibility of focusing light near the mounting surface or projecting light forward.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors prevent moisture intrusion.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Durable, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-20°C to 40°C / -4°F to 104°F).
- IP65 rated.
- DLC standard approved.
- Complies with FCC Part 15 class B.
- Complies with ENG1000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
- Heavy-duty, spring-loaded hinge provides vertical adjustability of the luminaire housing up to to 65°.
- Adjustability provides for a range of lighting effects from full-cutoff downlight to forward throw.
- Knurled notches securely retain rotated position even in demanding environments.