Recessed flangeless 3 piece set (36.4", 24.4" & 12.4")L x 2.6"W x 1.4"H with frosted lens, 45W (total), 4200 lumens (total), mulit-volt 0-10V dimming, 3000K or 4000K, silver.
Series CLF provides an elegant and uniform line of light only 1.5 inches wide to seemlessly blend into a hard ceiling normally sheetrock. Choice of crisp, white flange to make installation simple after the drywall has been installed or a flangeless appearance with only the narrow lens showing. Flangeless version includes a specially designed mud-in flange adjustable to accommodate different sheetrock thicknesses and installation methods. Mud-in flange can be adjusted to 1/8", 1/2" or 5/8" to match sheetrock thicknesses and mud-in methods. The Series CLF is available in 4 or 8 foot sections that can be used individually or joined together for a longer run. A uniquely designed kit that includes a 3 foot, 2 foot and 1 foot channel can be used together to make one six foot channel or used individually for a unique look with three cascading sizes of 1, 2 and 3 foot channels. The 3, 4 and 8 foot channels have integral drivers and the 3 foot has a unique plug and play wiring system with its integral driver to power the 1ft and 2ft channels with a 6 ft cord (consult for longer cords). Series CLF is scaled for commercial applications especially in corridors, elevator vestibules. conference rooms and retail applications as well as residential applications. The linear channels have a frosted lens and provide 750 lumens per foot in 3000K or 4000K options. The integral driver is dimmable with 0-10V controls and works in 120 volt to 277 volt applications.
- Aluminum extrusion is especially designed for a narrow, elegant look in two parts to allow the housing to be easily blocked in during the framing stage. The LED array and integral driver is housed in a extruded channel with a frosted lens that provides comfortable, smooth lighting. Two heavy duty magnets makes installation of the LED trim out extrusion to the Housing extrusion easy and doesn't require tools. Knockouts in the driver compartment allows wiring to the fixture to be easy for both individual and continuous runs. The 3 ft channel available in the 6 ft kit comes with an integral driver and female connectors to allow separate 2ft and 1 ft channels to be either mounted separately up to 6 ft apart (consult for longer separations) or to be joined in one continuos 6 ft run or longer with additional channels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Suitable for individual or continuous run installations
- Rough in and trim system
- Easy installation
- Innovative anti-lightlead clips in the space between diffuser and end-cap
- Aluminum channel
- Integral driver, snap-fit lens
- Integral wire harness
- Magnetic light leak block
- Life >50,000 hours
- Operating temperature -20°C to 55°C
- CRI >80
- Suitable for dry and damp locations
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 80|
|Lumen Output||4200 lm|
|L70 Expected Life (hours)||> 50,000 hrs|
|Total Input Watts||45|