Decorative LED AC/emergency unit, self-diagnostic, photocell sensor included, UL listed for wet locations, 5 year warranty.
- Long life, effi cient, ultra bright white LED.
- 6W (2 LEDs x 3.0 watt) per unit.
- Mirror-bright refl ector and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- Can be used as a Normally-ON or Normally-OFF light as well as on a switched circuit.
- Universal 120-277VAC voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Self-diagnostic test feature continually diagnoses units performance and tests system to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- Field-selectable wiring allows for “AC” operation of the unit to be controlled using a wall-switch or a photocell or any other switching mechanism.
- Surface mount via easy connect back plate that fi ts most standard size junction boxes.
- Universal K/O pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- Threaded opening at the top of the enclosure for conduit mount.
- Decorative, Low Profi le, architectural design.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Durable powder-coated fi nishes in white, black, nickel and dark bronze.
- Sealed and gasketed.
- CW: Optional internal heater for extreme cold temperature applications (-20°C – 50°C).
- PC: Unit features optional photocell technology that automatically responds to low exterior lighting levels in "AC" mode.
WARRANTY / LISTING
- Five year warranty on all electronics and housing. Battery pro rated for fi ve years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL Listed for wet locations (0°C – 50°C).
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Listings and Ratings||UL Listed,Wet Area|
Decorative, Low Profile, architectural design.