The DuraGuard SLFQ flood light luminaire is available with a knuckle mounting configuration and medium flood distribution designed to replace HID lighting systems up to 100w MH or HPS. Typical lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting can be accomplished using ground attachment accessories and to heights of 16 feet based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing & Hinged Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens or Tempered Clear Flat Prismatic Glass Lens.
Adjustable Knuckle with Angle Indicators & ½˝ NPS Threads.
Array: 21.7w, System: 25w (100w HID Equivalent)
Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347/480V, 50/60Hz; Dimmable Driver
LISTING & RATINGS
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP65 Sealed LED Compartment.