The LEDHB100 is an LED I-beam high bay luminaire designed to illuminate commercial, industrial & retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDHB100 provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID high bays.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Delivers 22,256 lumens from 160 watts input (139 lumens per watt) at both 4000k & 5000k.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications. Use optional transformer cover box for enclosed wire connections (see page two for details).
- 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Painted steel housing.
- Options include pendant-mounting kits, surface-mounting kits, diffused lenses, and steel wire-guard kits.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- CFUS listed to applicable U.L. standards. Listed for damp locations. Suitable for ambient temperatures from -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F).
- DLC premium approved.
- Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
- Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
- Complies with IEEE C.62.41-1991, input transient protection (2.5kV).
- 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
- Suspension from chains (⅛” chain material, 38” long) is standard. V-hangers, which attach the chain to the luminaire, are included.
- Luminaire can be surface-mounted using pre-drilled mounting holes in the housing.
- Pendant-mounting requires optional kit LEDHBPK (order separately).