Durable LED wall pack, 60 or 80 watts, 6,990-9,953 lumens, available in 4000K or 5000K color temperature (CCT), 5 year warranty on all electronics and housing.
The LEDWP60W is a rugged, durable LED wall pack, which is perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing and a vandal resistant, borosilicate glass lens, the LEDWP30W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
|Model No.||CCT||CRI||Lumens||Wattage||Input Voltage||(L70) Hours|
|LEDWP60W-4K||4000K||> 70||6,990||61||115||120-277 (50-60Hz)||59,000|
|LEDWP60W-5K||5000K||> 70||7,231||61||119||120-277 (50-60Hz)||59,000|
|LEDWP80W-4K||4000K||> 70||9,803||78||126||120-277 (50-60Hz)||57,000|
|LEDWP80W-5K||5000K||> 70||9,953||78||128||120-277 (50-60Hz)||57,000|
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 59,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Choose from 5,211 lumens and 96 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 4000k and 5000K.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½" rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
- cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F)
- IP65 rated.
- DLC approved.
- Tested and approved to UL1598, UL8750 and IEC60598 safety standards.
- 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||> 70|
|Driver Type||120-277 AC|
|Total Input Watts||60|