The DuraGuard KH45Q luminaire is available in two wattages with a wide choice of mounting configurations and optical distributions designed to replace HID lighting systems from 250w to 1000w MH or HPS. Typical area lighting applications include retail centers, industrial parks, schools and universities, public transit and airports, office buildings and medical facilities. Mounting heights of 16 to 35 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
|LED Board Watts
Die Cast Aluminum Housing and Front Frame, Integral Heat Sinking and Driver Compartment. Photocell Adaptable. Nickel-Plated Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Textured Architectural Bronze Powdercoat Finish Over a Chromate Conversion Coating.
- Custom Colors Available Upon Request.
Tempered Clear Flat Glass Lens or Tempered Clear Flat Prismatic Glass Lens.
Mounts with Kitty Hawk Arm, Adjustable Slipfitter, 2⅜˝ Diameter Mounting Arm Adapter, Yoke, or Two-Piece Bracket. (Factory Installed)
- 167w: Array: 167.3w, System Input: 177w (250-400w HID Equivalent)
- 256w: Array: 255.7w, System Input: 281w (400-1000w HID Equivalent)
Electronic Driver, 120-277V, 50/60Hz or 347/480V, 50/60Hz; Dimmable Driver
LISTINGS & RATINGS
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations.
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C to +50°C
- IP67 Sealed LED Compartment.
- 5-Year Warranty